Full width home advertisement

Travel the world

Climb the mountains

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

 You can go directly to the counter of a private insurance company, a mutual, a provident institution, a bank, or even a broker, general insurance agent. You can also consult the sites of online insurance comparators to help you with your choice.

How to subscribe?

The formation of the insurance contract takes place at the time of the exchange of consents. It is formed by the sole agreement of the parties, even verbal. A contract can therefore be concluded by telephone.

Suppose the contract was taken out during a distance sale, for example, by telephone. In that case, the insured has a waiver period of 14 days that he can use without having to justify a reason or incur penalties. This period begins to run either:

  • From the day the distance contract is concluded. In this case, the insured initiates the telephone call;
  • From the day on which the interested party receives the contractual conditions and the pre-contractual information if the latter date is after the contract's conclusion. In this case, the insured has been approached by telephone by the insurer.

People who take out an insurance contract during door-to-door sales or at their place of work have a waiver period of 14 days from the contract's conclusion. During this period, it is possible to reverse your decision by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt without justifying yourself or incurring penalties.

What are the existing aids for accessing complementary health insurance?

What established universal disease protection (PUMA) on 1 st January 2016. Anyone who works or resides in France stably and regularly has the right to support his capacity health costs and continued throughout his life: this is the principle of universal health protection.

This protection allows you to stay in your health insurance plan, including in the event of loss of activity or change of personal situation. Any periods of termination of his rights are thus avoided.

You are responsible for the additional part and the daily flat rate in the event of hospitalization, the flat-rate contribution, and medical deductibles. In the event of limited resources, two mechanisms are planned to improve the coverage of these health expenses, universal health coverage (CMU-C) and assistance in acquiring complementary health insurance (ACS).

Complementary universal health coverage (CMU-C)

Anyone residing in France on a stable and regular basis whose resources are below a particular ceiling has the right to benefit from free universal complementary health coverage (CMU-C). It allows you to benefit from 100% coverage of health costs without paying the costs upfront. Who must request renewal of the CMU-C each year from your primary health insurance fund?

Assistance in acquiring supplementary health insurance (ACS)

Assistance in acquiring additional health insurance is a device intended to facilitate the subscription of an insurance contract by people whose income is slightly above the ceilings, making them eligible for CMU-C. ,

  • What does it consist of?

It gives the right, for one year, to financial assistance to finance his health insurance contract. What can only use the aid on one of the complementary health contracts approved by the State for their excellent value for money (list available on the site: www.info-acs.fr ).

Beneficiaries of aid for the acquisition of complementary health insurance (ACS) benefit from full third-party payment if they take out an approved contract. They are exempt from making the advance of costs both on the part covered by Health Insurance (compulsory part) and covered by their complementary health insurance.

Who can benefit?

Supplementary health assistance is reserved for people whose resources are slightly above the CMU-C allocation ceiling. Household resources must be between the current ceiling of the complementary CMU, and this same ceiling increased [2] by 35%. These ceilings vary according to the family composition of the household.

The insured must have resided in France uninterrupted and stable for more than three months.

  • How do I get it?

Health insurance funds (and their website), communal social action centers (CCAS), social services, approved associations, or hospitals can give you the list of supporting documents to provide.

When the applicant meets the required conditions, the health insurance fund issues a third-party payer certificate on the part covered by compulsory health insurance. It also issues a certificate of ACS entitlement, including the check to be used on the annual contribution to approved complementary health insurance.

Then, as soon as the applicant has taken out one of the contracts selected under the ACS, the health insurance fund sends a "full third-party payment certificate." You will then have to update your health card to benefit from the total exemption from advance fees (compulsory part and additional part).

The ACS is valid for one year from the date of delivery of the check certificate to the complementary body. It remains valid even in a change of situation (employment, move, etc.). However, who must inform the health insurance fund of this change in the situation.

Who must request renewal between two and four months before the expiry date shown on the certificate? The renewal request is made in the same forms as the first request, and I must attach all supporting documents.

1 comment:

  1. I'm proud to say now that I am finally at a place where I have found something that works for me. Almost four years ago I began seeing a classical Homeopath. I was put on a constitutional remedy by Dr Itua herbal center who reside in west africa, and I am amazed at my healing thus far. I will continue to post what worked for me and what didn't in more blogs to come (as this one is getting quite long... and I'm not writing a book here - not yet anyway). This discovery has not only helped the way I practice, but it has also given me further insight into the world of Herbal medicine. I came to know more about Dr Itua on Tv Station when I was taking my regular organic coffee at javamania coffee spot I watched the whole scene on how he uses Natural herbs to cure disease like Herpes, Hiv/Aids, Cancers,HPV,Men & Women Infertility,Melanoma, Mesothelioma, Multiple myeloma, Neuroendocrine tumors,Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma,Alzheimer's disease, chronic diarrhea, COPD, Parkinson's disease, Als And Diabetes, I was moved by his words then I took a confident step to contact him regarding my health condition Herpes & Prostate Cancer, He prepared his herbal medicine then sent it to me through Courier which I took as it's was instructed and I found myself healing symptoms are all gone I have being watching my health for years now and I finally confirmed that is a permanent cure like he told me at our first conversations so now I'm healthy and happy I purchase his herbal tea which I usually take in the morning before starting my day because it feels good to find addiction on natural herbs than medical drugs so is what I'm doing and loving it more and More to come later on blogs sooner I will be writing my book.
    I will advise you to contact Doctor Itua Herbal Center for any kind of permanent cure and herbal remedy.
    Doctor Itua Email Contact: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Also On Whats-App Calls: +2348149277967.

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]